View and manage your business accounts 24/7/365!
With our Business Online Banking service, we provide all the tools you need to manage your business’s cash flow.
Our information reporting solutions provide you with convenient access to your money, allowing you to view and manage your business accounts 24/7/365. Information reporting through Providence Bank provides access to your current and previous-day reporting, data downloads for reconciliation and more!
Features and Benefits
- View updated balances and available funds, pending transactions, sixteen months of transaction history and eighteen months of eStatements.
- Enjoy online access to bank statements, which can be for a single account or grouped together.
- Export transaction activity on demand for use with other software systems, such as Excel, QuickBooks, Quicken or other ASCII comma-delimited formats.
- Perform research by check number, check amount, deposit amount, or date range.
- View, print and email check and deposit images (includes the front and back of check items).
Contact a Treasury Services Banker to learn more about Information Reporting.