Protect your account from check fraud with Positive Pay.
- Automatically identify possible fraud before the money leaves your account.
- Save time by reviewing only exceptions.
- You decide whether to pay a check or not.
Three Positive Pay options to choose from:
Payee Positive Pay is the same as Check Positive Pay, except it will also match the payee name in addition to the account number, check number, date and dollar amount against checks presented for payment.
Your company electronically submits an issued check file to us via Online Banking. We will match the account number, check number, date and dollar amount, and payee name against checks presented for payment.
Any checks that are presented for payment that do not match your issued check file will generate an exception in which you will decide whether to pay or return the check in Online Banking.
- You can review these items and decide which items (if any) should be returned.
- All items not decisioned will be returned.