we offer quick credit decisions, flexible payment options & low closing costs.
We're here to make it Easy!
At Providence Bank, we work with many people just like you. Every mortgage banker on our highly experienced team is an expert regarding their local real estate market. We pride ourselves on being responsive and providing you with an outstanding client experience throughout the loan process. We offer over 70 different loan programs and we take pride in the opportunity to assist you with deciding which loan program is best for you and your unique situation.
If you don’t see the home loan program that you believe is best for you, contact one of our experienced mortgage bankers and they will be happy to assist you.
Choose from Fixed Rate or Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans (ARMs)
Fixed Rate Loans
Adjustable Rate Loans (ARMs)
As part of your mortgage loan process, you will be asked to supply the documents that are on the following list. You can help us move through your loan process more quickly by supplying these documents to your mortgage banker at the time of application.
For ALL mortgage loan applications:
- Current pay stubs covering a full month.
- W-2 forms for the most recent 2 years.
- If self-employed, personal Federal tax returns, including all schedules and K-1s, for the most recent 2 years. For corporations where a borrower owns 25% or more, the most recent 2 years of corporate Federal tax returns will also be required.
- Asset account statements, including checking and savings, retirement accounts, CDs, and stock holdings. These statements need to be complete, including all pages. For monthly statements you will need to provide the most recent 2 statements. For quarterly statements you only need to provide the most recent statement.
- A list of all currently owned real estate properties including address, and information about monthly mortgage payments, and real estate taxes and insurance for each property.
AND, for ALL REFINANCE mortgage loan applications:
- Homeowners Insurance declaration page provided to you by your insurance agent.
- The most recent mortgage loan statement for your current mortgage on the home you are refinancing.
Additional documentation may be required depending on your loan request.
With approved credit. Standard credit qualifications and other terms and conditions apply. Product rates and terms subject to change. Ask for details.