Pay and manage your bills by voice!
It's Easy! Once you set up iPay QuickPaySM, simply call out to your Amazon Alexa smart speaker to pay your bills.
How do I add my Alexa?
- Complete the Add Alexa process from the My Account page.
- In the Alexa app, use the search feature to select the iPay QuickPaySM skill, then enable it.
- Follow the instructions and use your credentials created during the Add Alexa process in Bill Pay, establishing the link between Alexa and Bill Pay.
Who can I pay with iPay QuickPaySM?
You can pay eligible payees you've added to your Bill Pay Account. You can ask Alexa to list your payees if you are unsure of which ones you've added to your account.
How do I get started with iPay QuickPaySM?
Once you've enabled the skill, you can ask Alexa to make a payment, provide payment history and check scheduled payments.
- Say “Alexa, start iPay QuickPaySM”
- For scheduled payments, say "what is my next scheduled payment to (payee)?" or "what are my next (number) scheduled payments?".
- For payment history, say "what are my last (number) paid payments?".
- To schedule a payment, say "Make payment".
- For assistance, say "Help".
How can I disable iPay QuickPaySM?
- Open the Alexa app.
- Go to disable iPay QuickPaySM
- Select Disable.
If you would like to use voice bill pay again, you’ll need to re-enable the skill.
Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for Web access or text messages.